Our Coated Silver® was invented by Professor Dan Goia at Clarkson University. Our unique particle was reported in numerous scientific studies published in peer-reviewed journals.
Coated Silver® showed efficacy in a study by USDTRA (United States Defense Threat Reduction Agency) of USDOD (United States Department of Defence).
Our company does not manufacture ionic (colorless) silver or uncoated colloidal silver, which may clump.
Benefits and Specifications
- 5 ml of Coated Silver Concentrate.
- 83 drops.
- 5 ml. vial makes 2.6 Gallons/9.85 Liters.
- 20000 PPM is the highest concentration of particles per million in the world.
- Proven high efficacy silver concentrate.
- No side effects, non-toxic, non-reactive.
- Does not get trapped in the body and easily eliminated.
- One drop contains 1200mcg of pure silver.
- Can be diluted to any required PPM concentration.
- Can be diluted 2000 times to reach the 10 PPM required for your personal needs.
- High level of savings compared to prediluted silvers.
- Highly stable in any liquids.
- Easy to dilute and dose.
How to take Coated Silver
- Ideally, dilute in pure water.
- Do not dilute in boiling water.
- Drink any time during the day. For better results, you can spread out consumption during the day.
- In most cases, you will need only one drop per day diluted in 4 oz pure water.
- For very light support cases, you will only need 1 drop per week diluted in 15-30 oz of water, consuming daily.
Dosage instructions follow:
Dosage for lite immune support
1 drop in ½ cup of water. Take 1 tbsp every day. The half cup should last for the whole week.
Extra immune support
1 drop per day, diluted in a cup of pure water. Drink daily.
Challenging situations, immune support
3 drops per day in 1 to 3 cups of water. Drink throughout the day.
Heavy immune support
6 drops per day in 1 to 3 cups of water. Drink throughout the day.
- Broad Range Immune Health
- Respiratory Health
- Sinus Health
- Digestive Health
- Skin Health
- Bladder and Urinary tract health
- Travel Health
- Cellular integrity health
- Sports Immune Support
- Military and Early Responder's immune health
- Flight and Marine Personal health
- Medical Personal immune health support
How do I store Coated Silver, and what is the shelf life?
Coated Silver does not require special storage. Do not freeze, do not keep in direct sunlight, and make sure to close the lid well so that the moisture will not evaporate.
How long can I take Coated Silver?
For light and extra immune support, you can take Coated Silver® indefinitely.
For challenging situations of immune support, you can take Coated Silver® for 7 to 14 days or as long as needed.
If you require heavy immune support, you can take Coated Silver® for 7 to 15 days and switch to challenging situations or extra immune support.
How to use Coated Silver to rinse my throat?
For an effective throat rinse: Add 3 drops of Coated Silver® to 1-2 cups of pure water. Gargle the diluted silver once or twice daily. You can spit the gargled solution out.
Can it be taken during pregnancy?
Our silver has no contraindications for taking during pregnancy or lactation. Nevertheless, if you are pregnant or lactating, we recommend taking any supplements only with the approval of a licensed physician.
Can children and animals take Coated Silver?
Yes, you can give Coated Silver to children and pets. Use half the adult dose for children and lighter pets. The ingestion period depends on the child's or your pet's immune health requirement. The only exception to the rule is large animals like horses, cows, or bulls. They require 5 to 7 times the human adult dose.
What is the Coated Silver® container made of?
Our vials and pipettes are made out of high-quality biophotonic glass. Even though they are durable, we do not recommend dropping them as eventually, any glass breaks. If you need shatter-resistant packaging, you can dilute any amount of silver you need in a plastic container.
Is the Coated Silver® easy to use?
Yes, super easy. All you need to do is dilute the amount of silver in pure water and drink it.
*The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in design, construction and packaging without prior notice.