- American innovation, technology and product.
- Pürblack uses the latest patented technology in Shilajit (patents US10130656B2, US9903747B2)
- It is a genuine, elite, 5th Generation Resin, which is at least 2 generations ahead of any competitor on the market.
- Our shilajit contains high bioavailable gold (up to 99.99 PPM).
- Dissolves perfectly in any liquid or beverage or can easily be made into a resin pill with Purscale.
- Comes in biophotonic jars, which protects and improves the quality of the resin.
Shilajit is a naturally occurring resin extracted from the highlands of the Himalayas, Siberia, the Caucasus, Altai, and other places in Asia, Africa, the Americas, Antarctica, and Europe. It is a biogenic stimulant from many medicinal plants, formed at least 40 years in extreme natural conditions.
Shilajit is the most potent adaptogen, which contains:
- fulvic acids,
- more than 80 minerals,
- amino and ashless humic acids,
- plant hormones,
- gallic, kojic, and benzoic acids, alkaloids,
Pure Live Shilajit Resin, 99.99 PPM Gold
How to take
- The recommended adult dose is 250mg to 500mg.
- Take it once or twice daily.
- It is best taken on an empty stomach diluted in water first thing in the morning. Add it to your favorite morning drink.
- Do not use overly hot or boiling water.
- Use the Pürscale to scoop a small amount of resin from the jar and dissolve the resin in a glass of liquid.
This 30 grams jar lasts:
|250 mg.||120||most common dose|
|500 mg.||60||most common high-performance dose|
As the hallmark asset to a health-conscious lifestyle, Purblack shilajit benefits are exquisitely tailored for the body and mind. Our high-quality, small-scale production in the USA relentlessly perfects our vision to provide the most exclusive game-changing shilajit on the market today.
Our exceptional benefits include
- Increasing energy by improving digestion
- Adaptable sleep
- Maintaining bone strength and joint health
- Wound healing
- Cell rejuvenation and detoxification
- Supports healthy immune response
- Balance and comfort of the menstrual cycle
- Enhancement of libido and fertility
- Wholesome blood sugar support through healthy insulin production
- Promotion of proper heart function
- Improving brain and memory function
- Keeping the mind and emotions calm and balanced throughout the day
- Diminishes jet lag
- Herbs amplified
What is genuine shilajit supposed to be like?
Original and potent shilajit can only exist in resin form. Liquids, powders, tablets, and capsules are usually fake or substandard shilajit products. We recommend not purchasing from "shilajit" companies with no authority in shilajit, have not publicly disclosed their manufacturing technology, or are too cheap and "good" to be true. Shilajit resins, which are authentic and genuine, are unique and come with a high price tag.
Is shilajit safe for children?
Children may supplement with shilajit. Limit daily intake between 100mg to 250mg, which would be about the size of a rice grain, once or twice daily. However, children may not like the natural taste of shilajit, so it is best added to a glass of milk or chocolate drink.
Can I drink shilajit every day?
Pürblack shilajit is made for daily intake but should be taken in cycles. There are several ways to cycle: Supplement for 6 days and stop for a day. Complete a jar, wait for 7-10 days and get back to a new jar.
How long does it take for shilajit to work?
Our customers often experience benefits as early as the first dose. One hour from taking it in without food, you can experience the many benefits shilajit is known for. Do not worry if you did not experience any benefit immediately. Some customers experience the benefits a few days or even a week later. Adjusting the dose often helps in this situation. Two factors are important when taking quality shilajit: proper dose and consistency.
What is the shelf life of shilajit?
Shilajit will not expire, and the resin has an unlimited shelf life when stored properly. Each jar has a legal expiration date in compliance with American FDA regulations. if you stored your shilajit for a long period and it became very hard, you can add a little water to soften it up.
*The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in design, construction and packaging without prior notice.